DVD | Top Gear: Revved Up

1 comments

Top Gear has to be one of the most unnecessary shows on British TV, well, apart from coronation Street. I mean It’s a car show, but it doesn’t really give you any practical advice what so ever. And the amount of money they spend on a show with no purpose is astounding.

So why is it so popular? Because it’s damn hilarious. It’s pure entertainment. It’s fun.

Richard Hammond (yes, the short guy) fronts this DVD collection of some of the best and most requested clips from the latest series. Being an occasional watcher I was pleased to see plenty of stuff that I hadn’t seen before, but even the stuff I had seen before still had me in fits of laughter.

So weather you like cars or not, this is a DVD that’s gonna tickle your funny bone, if you have one, that is.

Comments

1 comments to "DVD | Top Gear: Revved Up"

Violet said...
3:49 PM

My brother and my partner both love this show. Even I watch it sometimes even though to me, a car is just a big metal box (preferably red) for travelling in.