TRAILER | 300

0 comments
Now here's a movie I was so excited about I was going to write about a while back when it premiered on a Russian blog, but before I could get round to watching it a second time (just to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me) WB had told them to take it down. (though now it's back up!).

Now it seems WB are ready to release the trailer in the goodness that is QuickTime, and though not quite the same as the Russian pirated trailer, it is still making me forget all about Christmas, and wish it was next year already!

300 is Zack Snyder's feature adaptation of Frank Miller's graphic novel. It's gritty, violent and surreal. It’s a movie that’s going to redefine the term blockbuster. Well, at least it should! Go take a look now!

Comments

0 comments to "TRAILER | 300"