The Simpsons Movie

2 comments
Because of my role with FilmGuide I've been able to attend a number of media screenings of movies, the most recent of which was The Simpsons Movie.

The Simpsons Movie was an absolute ball, the funniest movie I have seen for some time. It starts off brilliantly, and keeps the odd ball laughs going for the entire movie, even throughout the closing credits. Yes, throughout. This isn't a lame movie like POTC that adds a cheesy scene at the end to 'reward' people who watch credits, it's a movie that continues through the entire credits. Go watch it today, and read Josh's review over at FilmGuide.

The down side with my working for FilmGuide of course is that I don't have as much time for this blog, but I promise to start regular posting again!

Comments

2 comments to "The Simpsons Movie"

Violet said...
1:45 PM

The thing about the tv series is that it's been going for so long I've lost interest in it. And yet, if I actually sit down and watch an episode, I really enjoy it. I'll probably look out for this one on DVD.

rampantmike said...
10:04 PM

Bloody awesome movie, dude.