DVD | Narnia

1 comments
To be honest I wasn’t looking forward to seeing Narnia - I mean it’s a movie about a bunch of kids and a silly wardrobe, right?

Well despite my apprehension, I actually enjoyed it – I was swept away by the magical land of Narnia. I can’t claim to have read the book, but as with many people knew the general idea behind the story. Not that this titbit of information aided or took away from the movie – the movie was an experience in its self.

The magic no doubt helped by the spectacular effects that bring not only Aslan, but a huge range of forest creatures to life, each with a character all f there own.

A nice mixture of drama, action and occasional humour make fro a great all round movie, ideal for all ages.

Comments

1 comments to "DVD | Narnia"

Violet said...
9:24 PM

I was a huge fan of the books when I was a kid, so I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy the movie. I really enjoyed it, even knowing it's one big Christian metaphor. Mr Tumnus and the White Witch were the best characters.