Trailer Update

0 comments
A couple of new movie trailers at apple.com to take note of. The first being Wicker Man; a supernatural thriller staring Nic Cage. Now I’m not sure about this one, Nic Cage in my mind is good at one thing: cheesy action flicks. I know my mate Jacob is gonna disagree with me on this one, as he’s a die hard Cage fan is will probably go all ga-ga over it, but check it out for your self.

Next is the new Bond movie, which some have been saying looks like nothing more than a glorified action flick. Hello! It’s James Bond, we want action, babes, and more action. Explosions, stunts and action galore please.

Finally is the new Pixar flick Ratatouille, Due out next year. Is it just me or does this look a little to traditional for a Pixar movie – it’s like the Disney cartoons of old. Have Pixar lost the plot?

Comments

0 comments to "Trailer Update"