Catwoman

1 comments
Catwoman the movie, was according to most critics, one of the worst movies of last year, and the worst comic to big screen superhero transformation to date.

With this is mind (and the fact that both Hellboy and The Punisher had gotten some really bad reviews despite being half decent movies) I ordered Catwoman so I could see for my self.

Well, what can I say about Catwoman? It was cheesy from the start and cheesy at the ending. The CGI was as bad as the acting, and the costume – what the hell were they thinking?

But having said that, somewhere in the middle of the movie, I forgot how cheesy it was, how bad the CGI and acting was, and enjoyed it. That was right up till the cheesey ending.

Will I watch it again? Not likely. Would I recommend it to anyone? Maybe.

For an action movie it failed big time, but if you’re looking for some cheesy fun, it might just fit the bill.

Comments

1 comments to "Catwoman"

Anonymous said...
10:34 PM

very nice blog!