DVD | The Other Side Of The Bed

1 comments
I’m not sure what I was expecting, but a Spanish musical about infidelity wasn’t one of my picks for this movie. I was thinking more a romantic comedy.

Oh well, it’s good to experience new things.

It’s not that The Other Side Of The Bed is a bad movie; it’s very entertaining and funny. It’s just that I found it very off putting every time they broke into song and dance. I mean it sets out to be a serious comedy, and then they insert numerous dance scenes? It’s the kind of thing you expect from Bollywoood, not Europe.

So any way, basically the movie starts out with a friend visiting a friend and his girlfriend to talk about his split with his girlfriend. Little does anyone know but the friend’s friend is having an affair with his girlfriend. Then later in the movie the friend falls in love with the friend’s girlfriend. Confused? Good. It’s that kind of a movie where you really have to be on you toes to follow, especially when they break into signing, and the subtitles are whizzing past!

Go rent it, It’ll be a new experience!

Comments

1 comments to "DVD | The Other Side Of The Bed"

Angel said...
3:51 PM

LOL looks like a big surprise. I would hate a movie like that.