DVD | Oceans 12

2 comments
Ok. I normally try to be positive and look for qualities that exist in all movies, but what an utter waste of time Oceans 12 was.

I mean, can anyone tell me what the point of this movie was?

Ok, so I know it was trying to be very stylish and cool, but it failed big time. I know it was trying to be funny, and to be honest, it did manage a FEW laughs.

But what about a sensible plot? What about something to keep us guessing, or at least INTERESTED? What about a movie that made you fall in love with the characters, or at the least, care about what happened to them?

Hell, I have a soft spot for Matt Damon, but not even his boyish charm could save this movie. Damn, Gerry was a hell of a lot more of a movie than this.

And even if you can get past the lack of plot, lack of the original Oceans 11 style, you have to have had your brain removed to think that the twist at the end was anything more than an added script change to justify the rest of the movie.

What a complete was of talent, money and time.

Comments

2 comments to "DVD | Oceans 12"

Violet said...
4:00 PM

Geez, I didn't even bother with Ocean's 11.

Geekery said...
2:39 PM

Oceans 11 was a fairly light popcorn movie - an enjoyable experience but nothing to write home about - but it should have never given birth to anything else!