NEWS | Film Guide

0 comments
You may have noticed that I’ve been formatting my reviews a little differently recently, and that I’ve been reviewing a few more DVDs, and being a little bit more regular about it. This is mainly due to me being asked to review for film guide (filmguide.co.nz), a New Zealand website for movie lovers.

You can of course read all of my reviews right here, they will be no different to what I’m posting on film guide, but you really should take a look at film guide, as they have additional features that my lowly blog can’t supply.

Being a ‘film’ website, they’ll be looking at all the latest movies such as Pirates and Superman, as well as what’s on at the film festival, you’ll be able to comment on the reviews and they have a forum going.

So go check it out, but remember who sent you!

Comments

0 comments to "NEWS | Film Guide"