Previously on…

0 comments
I’ve pretty much given up on TV, the fact that I watch way too many DVDs along with the lack of decent TV programmes, has seen my TV become nothing more that a visual display unit for the DVD player.

Not that that precludes me from having some favourite TV programmes, you see I can live my TV addiction vicariously through DVD. My current addiction of choice is the rather cheesy but thoroughly addictive Prison Break.

My only complaint however is the lack of thought that so often goes into bringing TV to DVD. The worst thing for me is having to sit through five minutes of recap (previously on Prison Break…) every episode. Hello, I’m watching this on DVD, I’m not actually going to wait a week between episodes, I mean each DVD even has a ‘play all’ feature, so why can’t they just cut the ‘Previously’ segment out, before mastering the DVD?

Comments

0 comments to "Previously on…"