DVD | Suspect

1 comments

Ok, so Tom Cruise might be nuts, but these guys are insane. But in a good way.

Suspect: Ill Mannered Hooligans is a film by Ryan Gibb. And I’m using the term film very loosely. Basically it’s some of the best extreme mountain biking you’re ever likely to see. These guys are nuts. In one chapter, titled The Struggle they talk about their injuries; ‘snapped my ankle joint in half’ ‘broke my left leg and my right leg in the same season’ ‘my femur was forced into my tibia’ Ouch.

As I said, these guy are crazy – but in a good way. It’s awesome to see what they can do on a good day, and the whole thing is set to a rocking soundtrack that includes one of my favourite groups; Thousand Foot Krutch.

So if you’re into mountain biking and want to be inspired to be suicidal, or you love extreme sports then this is for you. If not, check it out anyway, ‘cause its cool.

Comments

1 comments to "DVD | Suspect"

Jackie Bolen said...
11:07 AM

Hi, thanks for checking out my blog! I too was astonished at the person who said that the USA is charitable...made me laugh out loud! I'd like to see the link...