It's all about me...

2 comments
I’ve seen these lists on various blogs so I copied one and filled it out myself, so y’all can know a little bit about me. Sorry, but I forgot to take a note of the blog I borrowed this from.

4 jobs you've had:
Kiwi Fruit Picker
Graphic Designer @ Health Waikato
Graphic Designer @ BUNZ
Marketing Manager

4 Movies you could watch over and over:
Band of Brothers (mini series)
The Princess Bride
Starship Troopers
Saving Private Ryan

4 Places you've lived:
Dorchester, Dorset, England
Whakatane, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Hamilton, New Zealand
Penrose, Auckland, New Zealand

4 TV shows you love to watch:
Top Gear
Aussie V8s
Lost
Um, don’t really watch TV….

4 places you've been on holiday to:
Rhodes
Yougoslavia
Greece
Malta

4 blogs you visit daily:
Short and Sweet
A Servants Thoughts
Oh, that’s only two, the rest of my bloglines aren’t blogs, oh dear…

4 of your favourite foods:
Home made Pizza
Pavalova
Wendy’s Bacon Cheese Burger
Vanilla Coke

4 places you'd rather be:
Christchurch, New Zealand
Melbourne, Australia
On a beach
At home (I’m at work whilst I write this ;-)

4 albums you can't live without:
A Collision: David Crowder*Band
Thousand Foot Krutch: Phenomenon
A Kind Of magic Live: Queen
Anything by Eric Clapton

Hhhmmm, that was a fun 5 minutes…..

Comments

2 comments to "It's all about me..."

Violet said...
9:14 PM

I sense a bit of a war theme with your favourite movies. Did you ever see The Thin Red Line? It was the most boring, yet visually stunning, war movie I've ever seen.

Geekery said...
7:21 AM

Bit of a war theme? I was gonna put in The Great Escape and The Grey Zone but figured the list would be way to dark with out the likes of The Princess Bride and Starship Troopers!

As for The Thin Red Line, brilliant movie but a wee bit slow to be watched more than once!