DVD | War Of The Worlds

0 comments

I reviewed WOTW after seeing it at the cinema, so I’m not going to re-hash what I thought of it, you can go read it here. What I am going to say is that yes, it does survive the small screen experience and is still a damn good popcorn movie.
So what about the extras? Well they were pretty much run-of-the-mill. But what you do get is some insights on why the movie ended up being the way it was. For one, they (Tom, Steven and the dude who wrote the screenplay) got together and made up a list of what they DIDN’T want to see in the movie, such as famous landmarks being destroyed and other such cliché’s which I though was a damn good way to approach the writing of a movie.

Best line: Can you think of a plan that doesn’t involve your ten year old sister joining the army?

Comments

0 comments to "DVD | War Of The Worlds"