No 360 Games Being Released on my Birthdate!

0 comments
I was browsing through the list of upcoming games at GPStore's website, when I decided to see just how far in the future they were listing games.

In the interest of making sure your website has the infrastructure to keep growing, the ability to list products at a future date is often built into the programming and thus it wouldn't be silly to be able to look up just what games are due for release five years from now.

Of course, there are no games scheduled yet.

But what about February 1971, by birth month.

Well, according to GPStore, there are no X-Box 360 games due for release then either. Maybe because the X-Box 360 wasn't even a consideration way back then.

I can understand a website being able to cater for the future, but way into the past seems a little kooky.

Comments

0 comments to "No 360 Games Being Released on my Birthdate!"