News | A Scanner Darkly

2 comments
Latest news on one of the coolest films of the year, is that it’s going to be one of the coolest films of next year.


Keanu Reeves

A Scanner Darkly has been pushed back to March 2006. Still it’s gonna be worth the wait, I mean It comes from the famed hands of Philip K Dick – the dude who wrote Blade Runner and Minority Report and it’s got some trippy visual quality, that’s just gonna blow you away…


Woody Harrelson

Ok, so maybe I need more sleep, but c’mon, this movie is gonna be bigger than the Matrix. Well, maybe not bigger, but just as cool and way more original….

Comments

2 comments to "News | A Scanner Darkly"

Violet said...
5:54 PM

I've read enough of Dick's books to know that not everything he writes is good. On the other hand, the stories which get turned into movies are always great. I'll be watching.

Geekery said...
11:00 AM

I've never read any of his books, so in my movie going eyes, he can do no wrong!

Maybe I should visit a library and read one of his books!