News | V for Vendetta

0 comments
I became a big fan of Hugo Weaving after seeing The Matrix, and then seeing him in Lord of the Rings was confusing at first, but I love the guy.

I also love the Wachowski brothers for bringing a great trilogy to the screen, even though many people didn’t get the second and third instalments – I did!

Now, I know that’s a whole lotta love for 3 guys I’ve just admitted to, but I am a heterosexual male, honest.

I’m also getting off topic, and I haven’t even started! But since hearing about V for Vendetta in November last year I’ve been quite excited. It sounded like just the movie for the Wachowski Bros, and now with Hugo it’s gonna totally rock.

But wait, I got so excited I missed the point of this little news item: Hugo is replacing James Purefoy who left for ‘undisclosed reasons’. Maybe he just didn’t want a career in acting? Who knows. And will star along side Natalie Portman. Lucky Hugo.

Warner Bros are still aiming for a November 4th release, and with any luck, it’ll be a worldwide release so we Kiwi’s don’t have to wait till the new year!

Comments

0 comments to "News | V for Vendetta"