TV | Commander In Chief

0 comments
Not sure what to make of this very PC American political drama. I only really watched it for two reasons. First, for some unknown reason I love the West Wing, but more importantly, I love Donald Sutherland.

Not realising that the first episode was a two hour job, I was getting a little restless thinking that it was dragging on, but was relieved when I realised that in reality it wasn’t.

I’m not totally sold on it though, if Donald’s rather devious and decidedly despicable character is given more screen time, I’ll probably be in with a grin. But the likelihood is that Geena Davis, being that her character is the first ever woman President, will have the kings share of the script.

This and the fact that she’s gonna try and manage her time between running the world and running her family mnakes me shudder and think that Commander In Chief could be more sickly sweet 7th Heaven style than the addictive West Wing style.

Only time will tell.

Comments

0 comments to "TV | Commander In Chief"