TV | Winter Olympics

0 comments
Ok, I’ll be honest and say that I find the Olympics and Winter Olympics a bore. It’s all a little to perfect and planned.

But this morning, whilst I was having a long overdue lie-in, I turned on the TV and the Winter Olympics was on. I was about to turn over when I noticed it was going to be snowboarding, and instead of going against the clock, they were pitting 4 boarders against each other. This could be interesting.

And it was.

In fact it was edge of your seats stuff as on most runs there were several close calls, and a couple of spills.

The only complaint I’d have is that the commentators and camera men hadn’t done there home work and consequently weren’t ready for the action, and consequently a lot of the action wasn’t caught on camera.

But the real treat was in the final, Lindsey Jacobs was the favourite, and expected to bag America it’s 4th Gold, but with an unassailable lead, she tried to pull a trick off the last jump, and stuffed it up, falling and whilst she got back up and recovered was over taken by Tanja Frieden.

Comments

0 comments to "TV | Winter Olympics"